Oh, I actually don’t live in Canada, as awesome as it is! I live in good ol’ Warshin’ton State. :B
… I was half asleep when one of my Free! posters peeled away from the wall and fell on my face…
but I ain’t even mad because in that moment
I was covered in hot swimming dudes
and it was neat
Haha thanks! They are my pride and joy and currently live on my purse. :3 I purchased them from a shop in Richmond, Canada called Gacha Gacha Hobbies.
I am literally under a giant puffy blanket right now it is so freezing
1. Sometimes I work here on my cluttered as balls art desk:
But other times I like working here on my also cluttered as balls bed!:
2. LOL well this is the pencil case I use most of the time for school:
And inside of that…
LOTS OF CRAP
3. I’ve been working a little bit on more things for Sakura Con coming up, so here’s a doodle of one of the Free! prints HEHHHH:
9. EYEBALLS. They say they’re the window to the soul, after all, so there’s SO MUCH you can do with them to really capture the emotion of a figure you’re drawing!
12. Hmmm… when I’m drawing a specific expression, I unconsciously make that expression myself as I draw. XD I think it’s common to do so, BUT STILL. I can only imagine how odd I look. Pfffffff.
Thanks, dude! /)w(\ Things can get pretty hectic when my sister and I hang out together, as you can see.
(and yes bunnies did you say bunnies hrnnnnnnnnn)
For those of you wondering about Mama Matsuoka questions I shall be getting to them as soon as I can, I promise! (/□＼*)・゜My carpal tunnel started acting up this week when I wanted to start on the sudden MOUND I got in her inbox which is why I haven’t been able to play catch up;;;
BUT I WILL GET TO THEM ALL ONCE MY BODY COOPERATES, NEVER FEAR
Hello there! I have yet to find a site which streams the RAW episodes, but if you’re ok with torrenting, then there are multiple websites you can visit to search for the RAW files. And of course there’s also the legal route in which you can purchase the DVDs yourself. c: