Oh yeah, my Rin pencil case came in yesterday too.
… I filled him up with long, hard objects.
Thank you and to everyone else who wished us good luck for the past couple days. ;w; You’re all so supportive and we really appreciate it.
"FOR THE TEAM" MY ASS
Kyoto Animation’s subsidiary company, Animation Do, has released this awesome illustration on their main web page of Haru and Makoto beating the summer heat! And, boy. I can’t say thank you enough for it.
This is literally the only video that matters now.
*TITANIC THEME AGGRESSIVELY PLAYS IN DISTANCE AGAIN*
Thanks, friend. I hope so too. :c
My Ochatomo Free! figurines are finally here! Each figurine stands 90mm tall and comes with a special coaster. These little guys are the most precious pieces of merch I’ve ever purchased and to celebrate the occasion I went ahead and put together a few tasty drinks to share with you just before summer draws to a close~
- In a glass, pour your choice of lemon-lime soda and add crushed ice. (Optional: try adding blue jelly to the bottom of the glass before adding the soda!)
- Over the ice, pour some non-alcoholic Blue Curacao syrup.
- This one’s simple! We simply had a leftover bottle of melon flavored Ramune soda and poured it over ice~ For added taste, try adding flavored jelly cubes to the bottom~
Rin and Gou’s Drink
- To the bottom of your glass, place a small amount of frozen strawberries or maraschino cherries.
- Add your choice of syrup; for this drink, I chose to add the syrup from the jar of maraschino cherries, but strawberry syrup would taste just as great!
- Add lemon-lime soda then top with crushed ice.
- Start by pouring in lemon-lime soda then topping with crushed ice. Adding the ice second ensures the drink won’t mix straight away, so you have a nice, layered effect to admire before enjoying your beverage~
- Pour in mango or orange juice over the ice.
- Top with red grenadine syrup, or with any red syrup of your choice! Grenadine is a popular, sweet, non-alcoholic and thick syrup used most commonly in alcoholic beverages to give them a lovely sunset appearance~
- You guessed it! Pour in lemon-line soda then top with crushed ice. Additionally, I would recommend adding frozen blueberries to the bottom of the glass!
- Top that off with blueberry syrup for a nice, royal purple color!
Well, that’s about it! Hope the rest of your summer is relaxing, refreshing, and, of course, free. <3